hi can this be used in commercial uses?
Multi Platformer Tileset
A downloadable Various Environments
Multi Platformer Tileset is a pack of various environmental assets ready to use in your side-scrolling games. Each environment includes a terrain tileset, prop assets and layered parallax backgrounds. Some of them have animations. All assets were made to fit really well in any level design you want.
The images were made using Pico-8 palette (16 colors) using a grid of 16 x 16 px. Some assets have more than 1x1 grid. All assets are in .PNG lossless format and works with almost all existing game creation tools.
It uses the CC0 license (Creative Commons Zero), so you can use it for your personal/commercial projects. There is no need to credit back, but it will be greatly appreciated.
NOTE: The free tileset is an old version of the Grassland environment, as it was revamped. If you like it, consider to get the paid version.
- (Updated) Grassland: 149 assets
- (Updated) Dungeon: 147 assets
- (Updated) Desert: 142 assets
- (Updated) Snowland: 138 assets
- (Updated) Stronghold: 132 assets
- (New) Cave: 132 assets
To be informed about futures updates, just follow me or check the blogs below. Also, you can check my social media or my other stuff here:
In order to download this Various Environments you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- New Environment: Cave!! And More Changes...51 days ago
- Multi Platformer Tileset Update! And Another Things...59 days ago
- Current State and Future UpdateDec 20, 2019
- SnowLand "Makeup" released!Mar 16, 2018
- Desert "Makeup" released!Jan 25, 2018
- Dungeon and Stronghold Released!Jul 17, 2017
- Updates and SalesJun 26, 2017
- Dungeon ThoughtsMay 22, 2017
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I bought this and would also buy a top-down version to use in 16x16 tile based RPG
Thanks for your compliments! :D
About a top-down version, I think about it. It could be something to do in the future.
I really would like to see some enemys or a player. Also common stuff like coins or power-ups, etc would be cool! :)
Thanks for your feedback :)
I tested to make icons, symbols and objects to the packages since the beginning and I made some too, but I decide to only focus on environments tilesets instead.
In the future, after I made more environments, I will think about it.